Sunday, July 13, 2014

+

Sunday, July 13, 2014


I remember writing this down in a Facebook post at the start of the new year...





And what do you know? 

We are pregnant! 











The Lord never ceases to amaze me! 

To backtrack a little, we've been trying for the last 3 years (since 2011) and was not successful, and just when we thought we're done, just when we thought we'll only have an only child, just when wedecided to stop trying, God decides na mag-PASABOG! It's like we plan and God laughs! Haha, galing ni Lord talaga! And what perfect timing it was..
 God's time is really the perfect time... Can't argue with that...






Side note: For 2 months, i have missed my period and apart from the fact that I am having constant pain at even the slightest touch and swelling in my breasts, I did not experience anything at all... Everything was normal with my body, the hubs has been urging me to take the pregnancy test kit which we had lying around in our bathroom which we bought 3 years ago (it was that old so I figured it's way past the effective date, and sure enough expired na nga!), i took the test anyway and it registered two red lines but since expired na nga, we want to take another test just to make sure...



And it's CONFIRMED! Another unexpected blessing... Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment